Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Flower cushion cover

                I've already made some cushion covers using simple granny square pattern. And I just wanted to make a different one. I have been searching for a pattern all these days. Finally I got it! The Maybelle flower square pattern by Annette - MyRoseValley.

             
                 Once I start making it I just can't stop. She had made the pattern pretty easy to follow even for a beginner. The picture tutorial is great.


(Excuse the blurred photos)
The pattern is here- http://myrosevalley.blogspot.in/2013/06/maybelle-square-crochet-pattern.html.
 Thanks to the Swedish girl. :) 



4 comments:

  1. Very pretty indeed. Well done!!! And thank you so much for sharing. I am delighted to see your assembly of pillows all together. This is what sharing is all about. Have a lovely week.
    Xxx
    Annette
    My Rose Valley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice color and neatly done.. the flower square pattern is too good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    Pretty cushions. Neat work. And congrats. Your blog is coming up well. Blogland is full of wonders. You'll love it.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete