Sunday, September 15, 2013

HAPPY FLOWERS

After long gloomy rainy days we have some glorious weather this week. I think the monsoon is over and spring has come at last! 



The festive season is upon us. In our garden the flowers are ready to welcome Onam. 
















Marigold, Dahlias, Rose, ten o’clock flowers (portulaca), Gladiolus, Periwinkle…. The spring is smiling with beautiful flowers in our garden. Joyous birds are singing everywhere.




Inspired by nature I crocheted some floral curtain tie backs. The pattern of flower is from http://www.pompomemporium.com/content/crocheted-flowers-roses.



There are lots of reasons to feel good and excited. But I have some worries deep inside. I just want someone to hold me and tell me everything will be alright. And I am extremely optimistic that everything will be alright in the end.
May we all get a little sunshine in our lives also.
wish you all a very happy and prosperous Onam.


No comments:

Post a Comment